YES…WE NEED A PERFECT NEST EGG!
LICA is in the final stages of negotiating for a permanent space to share with our members and with the public as a Community Arts Center. Our fund raising committee has set an initial goal to raise $30,000 from our membership . With that demonstration of membership support, we can raise significant funds from corporate and private donors.
We already have two donors who have pledged $10,000. for a matching fund; LICA Board members are also donating a significant amount. If each member can contribute at least $100, we are confident that we can reach our goal. Since LICA is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) charitable organization, all contributions will be tax-exempt.
…AND LOOK WHAT WILL BE INSIDE !
· Professionally designed and managed gallery spaces and showcase
· Curated group exhibitions and solo shows throughout the year
· Monthly art salons, artist talks and special public art events
· Parent-child and after school workshops
· Adult art workshops and demonstrations
· Mini-art fairs and affordable small works shows
· Art Shop with crafts and small works by local artists for sale
· Opportunities for artist-members to teach, exhibit, design and curate
· Artists’ registry and support services for members
· An art space dedicated to representing Queens artists
…plus a gathering place and information exchange for artists , and a home for LICA
Your pledge of $100 or more will help us on our way to providing the above programming in a spectacular new space! Use the link below to pledge your support today!!
We have reached the $20,000 mark after just 17 days of fundraising, thanks to pledges from more than half of our growing membership, and a generous matching fund from two donors. THANK YOU!
...LET'S AIM FOR A 100% INVOLVEMENT OF OUR MEMBERS IN ORDER TO REACH OUR NEST EGG GOAL OF $30,000. PLEASE DONATE TODAY! MAKE A FOR LIC-A'S FUTURE, AND ITS EFFORT TO CREATE AN ART CENTER IN LIC FOR QUEENS ARTISTS!